Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tweed Coat Blue Pop

Here's a couple of pictures of new coat! It's called the Tweed Katy Car Coat from Oasis. They had loads of this style last winter and they were incredibly popular. I didn't get one last year so I really regretted it afterwards. I have paired it with my necklace I got from Mexico earlier in the year to add a pop of colour. The great thing about this coat is it literally goes with anything because it's a neutral colour. 






I do apologise for the lack of posts recently. Since going back to University I have found it incredibly difficult to post as frequently. Also the weather has not helped either. Every time I go outside to take photos it starts raining... I will be going to New York in a couple of weeks so look forward to some more posts this month and check out my Instagram.

Necklace - Mexico (Cancun)




Boots - Oasis

Gloves - H&M (old)


Follow on Bloglovin



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig