Wednesday 30 July 2014

Red & Black Hawaiian Print

Here is a dress I have just recently purchased from Primark. I popped into Primark for just the standard bits and bobs and noticed this beautiful print. I tried it on and fell in love with it. The cut is incredibly flattering because it slightly flares out at the bottom. It is a light weight material so it is perfect for the hot weather we are currently having in the UK. I bought the size 10 which I found was a good fit. Ohh and best of all it was only £13! So definitely worth a look. Usually I would pair it with a necklace or some type of jewellery but I felt because the print was so strong it would have been too much. Enjoy!







The sunglasses are from Claire's Accessories. I don't usually shop there because it is meant for a younger target market however I've been really struggling to find sunglasses that actually suit my face shape. I found that Claire's have smaller glasses which suit my face shape and don't make me look like a bug with big eyes. The sunglasses were only £8. I prefer buying cheap sunglasses because I'm always losing them or breaking them... Also I like the aztec print which I think would be perfect for a festival look.


Dress -Primark


Shoes - TK Maxx

Follow on Bloglovin


As Seen On Sophie

X
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great look, especially the sunglasses!

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress it's so interesting!
    X Sjoukje from www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty! I have been loving hawaiian print lately too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know anything hawaiian I have been drawn to!

      X

      Delete

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig