Thursday 3 July 2014

Items I have been obsessing over...

Now I have finished my internship and I am back to working at Oasis I have started to go a bit crazy shopping. I have been eyeing up a couple of bits in Oasis, Topshop and Asos. I went into Topshop today and managed to find quite a few lovely bits. I've been looking for a pair of ripped jeans however every pair I seem to try on doesn't suit me! I have a girly style so extremely ripped jeans just don't seem to suit me. I managed to find a pair in Topshop which were just ripped at the knees so I tried on a size 10 in a shorter leg length and they fit me perfectly. They were also a medium shade of denim so it would be suitable to pair with summer tops I plan on wearing now.

The other item I tried on was a skirt with a beautiful print. The print reminded me of William Morris with a girly twist by choosing light colours. It it a mini aline skirt made out of a jacquard fabric. I tried on the size 10 in store but it was a bit too big. Unfortunately they did not have a size 8 in store so I ordered one straight away when I got home. I managed to get the last size 8 online so it was meant to be... There are still other sizes available if you are interested in the skirt. I originally saw this item on one of my favourite beauty Youtuber, essiebutton. She usually posts beauty videos but in one of her fashion videos she styles the same skirt in a cute way. If you are interested in seeing this video click the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBnzOetuGUs&list=UUvFyPrPVotqsTlqxUmAOYRw








I have also been doing a bit of online shopping so I got a couple of bits on ASOS. I bought a floral white and blue dress which wraps around the front. I don't usually go for this cut of dress but it honestly is so flattering on and I fell in love with the print. Unfortunately this dress has sold out but I felt I should share my love for it. I also bought a pair of Juju Jelly shoes. I know there is a massive love/hate thing for these types of shoes but I saw one of my friends at work wearing them and I had an urge to buy some. I bought a pair of blue Jujus with a slight glitter to them. The also have an small heal. They are the most comfortable shoes I own at the moment and I think they look adorable. Haters gonna hate.







I have also been eyeing up this white wrap top on ASOS although it has already sold out in nearly every size. I can't wait for more to come in stock and I will buy the first size 10.



Last of all is Oasis, the place I probably spend the most money because I work there and I get discount yeyyyy. I recently bought a pair of trousers and posted a picture on my Instagram. I love the floral print and just had to get them. In the Instagram picture I have paired them with my Topshop heels.




   


The other two items I have been eyeing up in Oasis are possibilities for my new uniform. There is a skirt and a dress which are both so me because of the prints and girly colours.






My marble dress that I am currently wearing for uniform has got so many compliments. I like to pair it with my pastel blue blazer from Topshop and it looks so glamorous yet professional.




For more details on my outfits please check out my instagram: sophiehuxterfreer



Follow on Bloglovin

As Seen On Sophie 

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© As Seen On Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig